Following excellent feedback received from our customers in Europe and Asia, we have now officially launched Fujitsu Cloud for SAP in Australia. Here are five great reasons for hosting your SAP production workloads in the Fujitsu Cloud:
- Reduce the complexity of running a SAP-based business. Fujitsu Cloud for SAP provides a unified platform for running both classic SAP workloads as well as SAP HANA. As all future SAP applications will be based on SAP HANA, our solution gives you the ability to move to HANA at your own pace.
- Avoid expensive capital outlays. Fujitsu Cloud for SAP addresses the challenge of high infrastructure costs and lowering the entry barriers to adopt HANA in-memory technology.
- Purpose-built for SAP. Fujitsu Cloud for SAP is built on Fujitsu’s own IP – Fujitsu FlexFrame Orchestrator, a powerful management solution with built-in ‘smarts’ to dynamically manage and automate the full SAP environment, delivering high availability to 24/7 SLAs and reduced TCO.
- Know your data is safe, onshore and secure. Fujitsu Cloud for SAP is hosted on Fujitsu’s Private Cloud Platform in our secure, highly available Australian data centres.
- A single point of responsibility. Our platform is 100% Fujitsu owned and managed – including data centres, managed services, hardware and SAP application support – one partner.
We are excited about Fujitsu Cloud for SAP and we would love to share our excitement with you. Contact us to arrange a time for a chat about how your SAP environment can provide better business value hosted in the Fujitsu Cloud. For more information revisit the SAP page on the Fujitsu website and download the Fujitsu Cloud for SAP brochure.
To speak to one of our dedicated SAP Consultants call Mark Lipton, one of our dedicated SAP Consultants on 03 9924 3027 or email email@example.com